ProQuest RefWorks is a citation management tool that helps researchers gather, manage, store and share information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies in a wide variety of styles.
- Search - OBIS, OhioLink, PubMed & Scopus
- Share - Folders via URL
- Store - PDFs online and take notes
- Read - Search your references fulltext and save searches
- Write - Create a simple reference list and use Write-N-Cite to format paper in MS Word
The library’s subscription to ProQuest RefWorks allows students to maintain their accounts after graduation. Need help? Ask a librarian! or use the RefWorks help pages and videos.
Note: The original RefWorks will be available until 2017. For additional information see our transition guide.
RefME is a free mobile-friendly tool that creates citations, footnotes and bibliographies in many different citation styles across disciplines. Contact a librarian or use our RefME guide for assisistance.
- Search - Books, journals, videos, and more by title, author, ISBN, DOI, or URL
- Share - Projects with other RefME users, and export projects to MS Word or other citation managers
- Access - Bibliography across mobile devices, saved and synced in RefME platform
- Store - Scan book/journal barcodes to create and store references using RefME App or WebClipper and add page #s, quotes, and notes
RefWorks, RefME and other citation managers are described here: Bibliographic Management Software (University of Caliornia Irvine Library).