Exceptionally strong holdings of prints, drawings, and photographs supplement the paintings and sculptures on view in the AMAM galleries.Professors may schedule classes in the Wolfgang Stechow Print Study Room by contacting Liliana Milkova, Curator of Academic Programs (440-775-8645), at least one month in advance. Requests made less than one month in advance will be accommodated if possible but cannot be guaranteed. Please limit your request to 10 works per class visit.
Please note that professors must accompany their students on Print Study Room visits.
There are a number of museum resources to aid you in identifying works relevant to your class topic. Beyond these resources, the Curator of Academic Programs (440-775-8645) can assist with selecting appropriate works of art and designing a Print Study Room session for your course.
The Wolfgang Stechow Print Study Room hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 - 4:45 p.m.When visiting the Print Study Room, we ask that professors and students alike observe the following rules:
- No food or beverages are permitted in the Print Study Room.
- Notes must be taken with pencils only; pen and markers are not permitted.
- No bags, backpacks, purses, coats, jackets, hats, scarves, umbrellas, or musical instruments are permitted in the Print Study Room.
- Taking digital reference images of works in the Print Study Room is not permitted.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- No touching of the artworks.
- No chewing of gum.
- No electronic devices other than laptops. Cell phones must be turned off and kept out of sight.
- No latecomers will be allowed into the Print Study Room.